Here are the top things that are happend this week in Clark County, WA
ilani has officially kicked off construction of a long-planned luxury hotel next to its north Clark County casino.
Mortgage rates fell for the third straight week, dipping below 3% for the first time in two months.
Clark County gained about 700 jobs in March on a seasonally adjusted scale. It was the third month in a row of gains for the local job market.
There are some exciting local events happening this weekend like this one “The Pacific Northwest Reptile Show in Washington County Fair Complex it’s the largest of its kind in the Pacific and features more than 70 vendors, as well as educational reptile and mammal displays.”
Saturday, April 24th
- The Pacific Northwest Reptile Show (8 AM – 3 PM) – Washington County Fair Complex
- Vancouver Farmer Market (9 AM – 3 PM) – Vancouver Farmers Market
- Oil Painting Basics April Session (11:00 AM – 1:30 PM) – Vancouver Art Space
- Pop-Up Party at Waterfront Park (9:30 AM – 12:00 PM) – Waterfront Park
- Recovery Workshop (fundamentals of stretching) 6 PM – Anytime Fitness Vancouver
- Pearson Field Education Center: Open Saturday (10 AM – 4 PM) – Pearson Field Education Center
- Vancouver Lake Big Canoe Paddle (9:30 – 11:30 AM) – Felida Moorage
- Comedy Night (8 PM) – Brothers Cascadia Brewing
- Camp Hope Discovery Day Camp (9:30 AM – 3:30 PM) – Camp Hope
Sunday, April 25th
- 2021 Farmers Market Sundays (10 AM – 3 PM) – Vancouver Farmers Market
- Hulda Klager Lilac Gardens – Lilac Days 2021 – Lilac Gardens-Hulda Klager
There is an increase in new home construction activity but lumber is the biggest culprit – lumber prices have risen more than 180 percent in the past year, according to the National Association of Homebuilders, which translates to a $24,000 increase in the average cost to build a single-family home.
Have a great weekend! I look forward to working with you now or in the future.